Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down
Listen to our HeartBeat


Jul 21, 2010, Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nerdnerd me & BeanBean @ Amici Holland(:

Mummy & Me ): Sweet Memories.


Outer View Of Amici(:



Section A Of Restaurant(:

Bar(:



Candid Shot Of Ah Qiang ^^





Me & Mai (:

Photos above are photos of the nerdnerd me without my precious makeup. Had already got ready to cry for the night so removed my makeup. LOL. Well yesterday was yijing & I's last day of work at Holland Amici(: Had a small celebration with mummy, beanbean & ah qiang. After work, we eat what ah qiang cooked :D Finally got to taste the mango passion cake! SUPBERB NICE! :D

Took some pictures with mummy, beanbean and ah qiang for memories(: was super sad. Hugged everyone before we left. Tears started dropping while I hugged mummy. Dont want make mummy more sad so I turned around and walked off & cried.

Cried on the train & bus. Now i'm already missing mummy. We'll now in a new environment with new people, new things to learn. I want go back holland amici ! ): All because of 2 bastards fault I cant go back. Fuck them! Shit them! Curse & swear them lahhs! Fuck off! ~~~~

Sweet memories are meant to be there & everlasting sweet loves from people who i loved there. Thankks mummy for the apple & those encouraging words. ): Hope to see them all soon): Love eu mummyyy (Winnie) !


making-sweetness Obession.

Profile


RENEYYY


♥ 14.12.91
♥ Indulging My 19th

♥ Sisters & Brothers Who Loves & Dotes Me Alot! (:



Hotmail|


LOVES
AMICI
Family(:
Adeline Hiew Hiew
C.Liting My Crazy Ahgirl
Kim :D
HeQuan 武术兴师团


Music

My Babes!
Tagboard
Thanks for tagging ! (:


Links
Memory



Credits
♥♥♥♥♥♥