Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down
Listen to our HeartBeat


Jul 7, 2010, Wednesday, July 07, 2010
FM had just started our attachment ~
Everyone had been split into many different places. Like
- Marmount
- Raffles Town Club
- Fairmount
- Conrad
- Shang-ri la Traders
- Amici (Holland V. & Changi Beach)
- Pan Pacific
& etc.
Miss-ed those days whereby we were in school together. ):
Miss-ed how twinneh makes me laugh till cannot see eye! Make me laugh till cry & how she always cheers me up whenever im down.
Miss-ed how suannie always likes to dance kpop infront of me & keep me entertained. ): even though she's now in the same company as me. She's still miles away from me! Suan. I miss eu lahhs! ):
Miss-ed how teng always likes to disturb twinneh & how they always fight no matter where they go. & miss pinching this idiot guy x:
Miss-ed how baby(shiela) likes to call me crazy as i laugh infront of her for nothing.
Miss-ed how zhabor(elina) always called me zhabor, stupid girl! x: Aww. I miss her now, how i wish she could be right here with me):
Miss-ed Pabo wan! Miss-ed him how he always called me pabo or helmet ): Now no one can entertain me like he does ):
Everyone had their own lives to lead now. Being independent & working in the outside industry. Well, compared to school, industry sometimes can be tough & times could be relax(:
Now we'll in different parts of singapore. We learn many many skills & knowledge that we can carry it out in the future(:
Well. FM! Is time for battle ~! Fighting ~ Seeyou soon ^^

making-sweetness Obession.

Profile


RENEYYY


♥ 14.12.91
♥ Indulging My 19th

♥ Sisters & Brothers Who Loves & Dotes Me Alot! (:



Hotmail|


LOVES
AMICI
Family(:
Adeline Hiew Hiew
C.Liting My Crazy Ahgirl
Kim :D
HeQuan 武术兴师团


Music

My Babes!
Tagboard
Thanks for tagging ! (:


Links
Memory



Credits
♥♥♥♥♥♥