Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down
Listen to our HeartBeat


Jul 5, 2010, Monday, July 05, 2010
Thankks sisters & brothers with all your wishes & blessings! *loves*

Thankks adeline sister & li ting sister for your dedications. Really cried. ):

Be it 6 months, 1 year, 2years or 3years. Our friendship still as strong.
Many bad happenings had gone pass, it still didn't bring us down. (: No matter what strong obsticles that blow pass us, we still can manage to jump over(:

6months of industrial attachment to me might be long. Been telling myself. This is a big & tall obsticle for me to jump through. Suffer now and enjoy later. To get what i want, i must fulfill my destiny first.

Manager there might be having a bastard attitude
Workers there might not be as friendly as i thought
Guest there might not be as kind and not fussy as i expected
But life still has to move on.
What needs to be done had to be done.
Tomorrow (5th July 2010) will be the date my full time industrial training gonna begin. At Holland V Amici.
Gonna REALLY REALLY miss the times spent pass few weeks with love ones, sisters & friends. Thankks for giving me a wonderful time.

Will always miss eu all(:
I'm just 8 digits away(: Feel free to call, if i didn't answer i'll call back in a later time(:
Takecare everyone!
All the best in studies & work (:

~Especially the couple who just started their love story
&
The couple who I love bitting alot!
*LOVES!*

making-sweetness Obession.

Profile


RENEYYY


♥ 14.12.91
♥ Indulging My 19th

♥ Sisters & Brothers Who Loves & Dotes Me Alot! (:



Hotmail|


LOVES
AMICI
Family(:
Adeline Hiew Hiew
C.Liting My Crazy Ahgirl
Kim :D
HeQuan 武术兴师团


Music

My Babes!
Tagboard
Thanks for tagging ! (:


Links
Memory



Credits
♥♥♥♥♥♥