Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down
Listen to our HeartBeat


Jul 13, 2010, Tuesday, July 13, 2010


Goshhh..
Nose bleed for nothing today for continuous 4 times. Looks more like tap water flowing.
Hot hot inside & started to run a fever. Didn't go work today. x:

Went to see a doctor around 8plus at night.
Shocked to hear from the doctor my blood vessel inside my nose explode. Causing it to bleed alot. I lost alot of blood today ):
Organs in my nose swollen also. Got tons of medicine to eat & a spray to spray in my nose. Is not pleasant either. ):
Thats a sad & horrible truth though. ): Only 2 person knows about my condition.
Well, im scared to face it. Is a disease called "Sinustis". Chim right? x:
Hais. Get well soon please.

Flu had been catching up on me since this year febuary. Meaning my flu has already been there for the pass few months. Hopefully the medicine the doctor prescribe me can cure me. If not, i'll have to go hospital again! ):
No more hospital for me pleasee ~ Got enough of sickness alreadyyyyy!

making-sweetness Obession.

Profile


RENEYYY


♥ 14.12.91
♥ Indulging My 19th

♥ Sisters & Brothers Who Loves & Dotes Me Alot! (:



Hotmail|


LOVES
AMICI
Family(:
Adeline Hiew Hiew
C.Liting My Crazy Ahgirl
Kim :D
HeQuan 武术兴师团


Music

My Babes!
Tagboard
Thanks for tagging ! (:


Links
Memory



Credits
♥♥♥♥♥♥