Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down
Listen to our HeartBeat


Apr 26, 2010, Monday, April 26, 2010
Went to school as for usual.
Monday Blues
Wokeup at 7 this morning and rushed out at 7.45.
Thought im the only one who is late meeting my Guens.
Haaahh! But im not the last! Ting is the last.

First lesson was Mr Paul's lesson. Mpc. Lol i prefer Mr Siah teach lesson
Just like Mr lau, their lessons are just like sleeping pills. Really made me tired.
Wanted to keep myself awake I disturb xuanhui and yijing.
Wei Ting was too noisy so mr paul asked her to go to the other corner of the class to sit.
So she's being separated from us. Sadd-ed right? Haaahh! Lonely time ehhs wei ting :P

Had our break at 11 to 12. Hungry Hungry ~
Shiela & Me went to canteen to buy our favo! Chicken Horfun from the malay store :D Super nicee !

Next lesson, mr lau's lesson, we got permission to go up ASR to find something about advertisment stuffs.
Found what i had to find and go facebook to take a look.
Scrolled down to look about other friends comments and say my lazybum photo!
Started to miss him at that point of time. Thought he might be busy so didn't text. Didn't want to disturb him. So I just kept quiet.
But I do Miss him alot! well, suddenly pops into my mind and took over my whole brain.
Miss you lots lazybum~! *Misses!*

End school at 5pm.
Went to have dinner with ting, xuanhui, jan and teng.
Eat and chatted till 6.30.
Jan and wei ting took bus home while the rest of us train-ed home.
:D
<3 My Guens!

Labels:


making-sweetness Obession.

Profile


RENEYYY


♥ 14.12.91
♥ Indulging My 19th

♥ Sisters & Brothers Who Loves & Dotes Me Alot! (:



Hotmail|


LOVES
AMICI
Family(:
Adeline Hiew Hiew
C.Liting My Crazy Ahgirl
Kim :D
HeQuan 武术兴师团


Music

My Babes!
Tagboard
Thanks for tagging ! (:


Links
Memory



Credits
♥♥♥♥♥♥