Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down
Listen to our HeartBeat


Jun 13, 2010, Sunday, June 13, 2010
Do you believe the exist of Karma?

Why being a good person receives karma?

Well, my parents thinks of getting sick is what i wanted. Is my ticket to everything.
Do they wanna feel what i felt yesterday? Then, they'll understand my sores.
Have you ever heard of when you can sick, your dad still comes to you and scolds you infront of so many people? Thats what i got few minutes ago.
Is that my father?
is he really my father?
Does he understands me like how other fathers does to their children?
Mine is different.
I've got no one to express my saddness to. My blog is the only way for me. Even though it does not reply me.

What i feeling like is jumping off the building.
Sitting on the bench looking up at the sky. Wishing that i could join the stars up on the sky. Shining up brightly and watching over each and every one of my love ones above the clear dark sky.

making-sweetness Obession.

Profile


RENEYYY


♥ 14.12.91
♥ Indulging My 19th

♥ Sisters & Brothers Who Loves & Dotes Me Alot! (:



Hotmail|


LOVES
AMICI
Family(:
Adeline Hiew Hiew
C.Liting My Crazy Ahgirl
Kim :D
HeQuan 武术兴师团


Music

My Babes!
Tagboard
Thanks for tagging ! (:


Links
Memory



Credits
♥♥♥♥♥♥