Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down
Listen to our HeartBeat


May 3, 2010, Monday, May 03, 2010
This post is specially for my Twinnie~ CHAN WEI TING!


You've been a great friend and a great company to me.
Never regretted knowing eu.
Even though eu always laugh-ed for nothing, doing all stupid and silly stunts while laughing.
Eu are still my twinnie :D
Even though i dontknow how to cheer people up but i dontwant to see eu unhappy!
Dont bottle things up like that cb teng!(:
I am here for eu, i'll be your listening ear.
Need a shoulder to lean on, i'll be there for eu like how eu always have been there for me ! :D

I dontwant to see your fake smiles! I want your real smiles! The smiles and laughter I hear every single day when i see eu. I am sure no one wants to see eu unhappy.
We are twinnies :D
& Twinnies for life! xD

So dont hide your feelings anymore. Need to cry, then express it out.
i know the feeling of being sad and bottling everything up. It really feels awful!
Remember ohhs(: I am here for eu 24/7. Is just a beep away ~ :D

& Lastly!

I Love My LazyBum :D


making-sweetness Obession.

Profile


RENEYYY


♥ 14.12.91
♥ Indulging My 19th

♥ Sisters & Brothers Who Loves & Dotes Me Alot! (:



Hotmail|


LOVES
AMICI
Family(:
Adeline Hiew Hiew
C.Liting My Crazy Ahgirl
Kim :D
HeQuan 武术兴师团


Music

My Babes!
Tagboard
Thanks for tagging ! (:


Links
Memory



Credits
♥♥♥♥♥♥